When I saw that Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom were hosting another fill-your-freezer weekend, I decided this would be good motivation to finish getting things filled for the new baby. I posted earlier with my plans.
Tomorrow I need to defrost our standing freezer before I can fill it. So that will be first up.
- enchilada chicken soup, 1 cup portions–?? packages (already cooked, just needs bagged and labeled)
- shredded & seasoned pork barbecue, 1.25lb (each)– 1 package (cooking tonight)
- baked pasta–1 package (doubling tomorrow’s dinner)
- Soft Italian breadsticks–3 dozen (doubling tomorrow’s dinner)
- homemade buns, 24 (cooked today, need to be wrapped & bagged)
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies, double recipe, raw & shaped
- Oatmeal Toffee Cookies, raw & shaped
- instant oatmeal, ??? (use up however much instant oats I have left)
- spaghetti sauce, 2 cup portions–??? packages (I’m making a quadruple recipe and I’m not sure how many packages that will make.)
- Mini apple pies (this has been on my to-make list for three weeks now…maybe it will get made this time! LOL)
- taco chicken, 1.25lb (each)–4 packages
And perhaps I’ll get to these two items…
- Make-ahead chimichangas–1/2 recipe
- Sandwich bread fit for a king, 3 loaves
Whew! I am worn out thinking about all of that! But it’ll feel great going into my 37th week knowing how much is in my freezer!